Enchanting Custom Lafayette Estate property in Reliez Valley. Impeccably maintained with an ideal floorplan, high ceilings, and great spaces throughout. Features include an updated kitchen/family room, formal dining and living rooms, and 4+BR/4.5BA in 5213± sq.ft. The serene 3.12± acre estate features a Pebbletec pool, patio with barbecue, and boasts expansive views of Mt. Diablo, Briones Regional Park & Heritage Oaks.
The rolling hillsides of Briones Regional Park is the backyard neighbor at 1560 Rancho Del Hambre, a dead-end road just off La Caminita. Almost three dozen oak trees adorn the property providing luxurious canopies of shade for the multiple terraces that highlight southeast views of the distant mountains and Mt. Diablo.
The location ensures a tranquil setting that still offers convenient access to downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, BART, and commute routes in addition to top-rated schools in Lafayette and Acalanes school districts.
What we love about 1560 Rancho del Hambre:
* Cozy and comfortable ambiance
* Convenient and close to Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Freeway, BART, Briones
* High ceilings, spacious rooms, natural light, great flow to the floorplan
* Stunning views to east, west, and south
* Enchanting outdoor setting with Pebbletec Pool, lawn, patio, and BBQ
* Flexibility with upper level family room to be family room, 5th bedroom, or add a wall and make it both!
* Gourmet eat in kitchen with oversized island - great for chefs or just hanging out
* Inviting colored concrete floors along with wall to wall carpeting
* 3 car garage
* 3.12 acres offers privacy and potential for additional uses of extra yard spaces. Potential to be an equestrian property.
Low on density and high on greenery, Lafayette offers rolling hillsides, excellent schools, and an easy commute to Oakland and San Francisco thanks to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station in the town center.
The Reliez Valley area features meandering country roads and showplace estate homes perched on large hillside parcels that offer panoramic views of the mountains and valley. Mediterranean, English, and French Country architecture populate the landscaped neighborhoods.
Lafayette’s central business district offers quality shopping and dining for locals and visitors alike. Restaurants such as The Cooperage, Artisan Bistro, Pizza Antica, Chevalier, and Metro Lafayette are thriving. For those seeking old-fashioned comfort food, Millie’s Kitchen is a popular breakfast and brunch restaurant with large portions and modest prices and The Sideboard in downtown Lafayette for casual lunch and dinners. Lafayette Reservoir is open year-round for boating, fishing, picnicking, and hiking. After a long day on the water, locals head to The Roundup Saloon, a throwback to the days of rowdy roadhouses.
Sunday, June 4th, 1p - 4p
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Dan Walner
Contact Nancy Rothman